We have established the most successful quarterly property auction in the region
Sell by auction to maximise sale price with speed and certainty
Selling by auction
Bowen Son and Watson have been selling properties by auction for five generations. Our extensive knowledge and expertise in this arena, backed by some of the most sophisticated modern marketing techniques, has helped us establish the most successful quarterly property auction in the region.
Sale by auction can often realise the best price for your property for Sellers. We will also happily discuss a bespoke sale by arrangement. A sale by auction starts with a conversation.
Simply contact one of our specialist auction advisers today.
Due to Government Guidelines (16.03.20) on the Covid-19 virus our March auction will no longer be held at Lion Quays Hotel. Instead the properties
will now be offered by Informal Tender. Tenders are invited for each property by no later than 5pm, Thursday 26th March
For Tender forms and more information please contact your local Bowen Son and Watson office.
For further information please click here
Methods of Sale by Auction
Traditional Auction Room
- Advise on the guide price set to generate interest and competition
- Our experienced auctioneers guide sellers through the process
- Certainty of sale, fall of the hammer contracts are exchanged
- Marketing campaign focuses on the period prior to the auction
- Central location at Lion Quays Hotel, Oswestry
Traditional Auction Online
Sell your property on our new online auction.
- Take control of your sale
- Choose the date you exchange,
- Set your own reserve price
- Watch the bids come in. Simple.
Conditional Auction Online
Sell your property online for 0% commission.
The benefits include:
- Free property valuation
- No fees or commission to pay
- Achieve maximum sale value
- Gain national exposure
- Full transparency
- Additional flexibility
- Greater certainty of completion