Information for sellers
Selling a property by auction can be mis-understood. With our extensive experience however, we know selling this way can often realise the best possible price for your property. There are three main reasons why our collective property auction has become the most successful in the region – location, marketing and expertise.
Key stages of sale by auction:
- Expert valuation for sellers from our experienced auctioneers
- Targeted advertising - nationally, regionally and locally
- Intensive online and digital marketing campaigns
- Attractive auction catalogue
- Advice and guidance throughout the auction process
Our auctions are held at the beautifully appointed Lion Quays Hotel, located on the outskirts of the popular border market town of Oswestry. Just off the main A5 between Shropshire and North East Wales, this prestigious venue attracts both national and local buyers given its proximity to the main arterial routes to Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester.
Our experienced property marketing professionals use a multi-channel approach to attract as many potential buyers as possible to our collective auction events. This includes national, regional and local newspaper advertising, targeted mailings to our extensive database of property buyers, and intensive online and digital marketing campaigns ahead of the auction event to maximise footfall.
We also produce an attractive auction catalogue that can be downloaded via our online property portals including Rightmove and OnTheMarket.
Our experienced auctioneers have built a reputation over many years for achieving sales unrivalled by others in the region. We expertly guide sellers through the entire auction process, from valuing your property to exchange of contracts on the fall of the hammer. You leave assured the deal is done and the best price achieved.
Selling your property by auction starts with a conversation. Simply contact any of our offices to speak to one of our friendly auction team. Alternatively, submit your details online and we will happily call you.
Methods of Sale by Auction
Traditional Auction Room
- Advise on the guide price set to generate interest and competition
- Our experienced auctioneers guide sellers through the process
- Certainty of sale, fall of the hammer contracts are exchanged
- Marketing campaign focuses on the period prior to the auction
- Central location at Lion Quays Hotel, Oswestry
Traditional Auction Online
Sell your property on our new online auction.
- Take control of your sale
- Choose the date you exchange,
- Set your own reserve price
- Watch the bids come in. Simple.
Conditional Auction Online
Sell your property online for 0% commission.
The benefits include:
- Free property valuation
- No fees or commission to pay
- Achieve maximum sale value
- Gain national exposure
- Full transparency
- Additional flexibility
- Greater certainty of completion
Sell by auction to maximise sale price with speed and certainty
Our next auction will be held at the Lions Quays Hotel, Oswestry at 2pm on 26 March 2020
For further information please click here