This mature semi-detached property has been unoccupied for many years and now requires a full programme of refurbishment and modernisation to bring it back into commission. It comprises a canopy porch; entrance hall; lounge; kitchen with pantry; bathroom; three first floor bedrooms. Outside there is a front garden and a large at present uncultivated garden to the rear. FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER - CLOSING 9.30 am MONDAY 16th AUGUST 2021.
The property is situated on a side street about one hundred yards off the A525 Ruthin Road and some three hundred yards from the village centre. Coedpoeth is a thriving community which lies on the A525 Wrexham (4 miles) to Ruthin (10 miles) Road. The village provides a wide range of amenities including a choice of Welsh and English speaking Primary Schools, a Public Library, both Dental and Medical Centres and a variety of Shops. The property is in close proximity to the Clywedog Nature Trail leading to Minera Lead Mines, Minera Quarry and Llandegla Forest. The nearest access-point onto the A483 town by pass is less than 2 miles away, from where there is dual carriageway to Chester (16 miles).
of brick-faced external cavity walls beneath a slated roof.
(with approximate room dimensions) on The Ground Floor comprises:-
15' 0'' x 12' 0'' (4.57m x 3.65m)
Open firegrate with back boiler. Built-in cupboard to one alcove.
8' 8'' x 8' 5'' (2.64m x 2.56m)
excluding Side Hall with understairs storage cupboard. Fitted single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Built-in PANTRY 5'6" x 2'5" (1.67m x 0.73m).
5' 10'' x 4' 10'' (1.78m x 1.47m)
Fitted three piece suite.
On The First Floor:
No. 1 Bedroom
18' 0'' x 9' 8'' (5.48m x 2.94m) maximum.
Victorian style fireplace. Built-in cupboard to one alcove.
No. 2 Bedroom
11' 4'' x 9' 8'' (3.45m x 2.94m)
Victorian style fireplace. Cylinder cupboard to one alcove.
No. 3 Bedroom
8' 0'' x 7' 11'' (2.44m x 2.41m)
Front garden. Pedestrian side pathway to a long, at present uncultivated, rear garden.
It is believed that all mains services are available for connection from the highway, subject to statutory regulations.
Freehold. Vacant Possession on Completion. NO CHAIN.
By prior appointment with the Agents.
Council Tax Band:
The property is valued in Band "C".
EPC = G. A full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) relating to this property is available electronically at https://find-energy-certificate.digital.communities.gov.uk/ You will need to use the post code (LL11 3SR) and property name or number (39 Bryn Clywedog).
Method of Sale:
1. The offer should be submitted to our Wrexham Office to be received by no later than 9.30 am on Monday 16th August 2021. The envelope containing the offer should be marked "39 Bryn Clywedog" in order that no offers are opened until after the deadline.
2. Please state clearly within your offer letter any conditions that are attached such as the sale of an existing property; survey or mortgage finance; or obtaining Planning Consent. If the offer is subject to obtaining a mortgage, please indicate the percentage loan that you will be seeking and whether or not a valuation report has already been carried out.
3. Please give the name and address of the solicitor that would act on your behalf if your offer is successful.
4. Our clients are not bound to accept the highest or indeed any offer that is made. As soon as a decision has been made, all parties will be advised in writing as soon as possible thereafter.
5. No offer will be considered that is made in relation to another offer e.g. £1.00 above the highest offer made and all offers should be for a fixed sum sterling.
For satellite navigation use the post code LL11 3SR. From Wrexham proceed on the A525 Ruthin Road continuing for a distance of approximately three miles until eventually entering the speed restriction signs and then continue up the hill. Proceed through the village centre until reaching the SPAR on the left after which turn first left into Cemetery Road. Continue towards the head of the road, when the property will be seen on the left.