Outline Consent for the erection of 1no. Detached Bungalow (All Matters Reserved) was granted on the plot by Wrexham Council on 2nd January 2020. The plot extends to approximately 0.22 acre (0.09 ha) and is set within clearly established boundaries with an existing vehicular access onto the B5605. The plot slopes gently upwards from front to rear. A computer file containing the various Planning Documentation is available on request. There is a capped shaft towards the rear of the plot.
The plot slopes gently upwards from front to rear in a slightly elevated semi-rural location with fields to the front and rear having a frontage onto the B5605 approximately a mile equidistant between the villages of Johnstown and Rhostyllen, where all the usual amenities are available. It is approximately 500 yards from junction 3 of the A483 which provides dual carriageway access to Wrexham (3 miles) and Chester (12 miles) to the north and to Oswestry (9 miles) and Shrewsbury to the south.
It is believed that all main services are available for connection from the road frontage but prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries of the various statutory authorities.
Freehold. Vacant Possession on Completion.
By prior appointment with the Agents.
Method of Sale:
1. The offer should be submitted to our Wrexham Office to be received by no later than 9.30 am on Friday the 7th August 2020. The envelope containing the offer should be marked "Plot adjacent to Hillcroft" in order that no offers are opened until after the deadline.
2. Please state clearly within your offer letter any conditions that are attached such as the sale of an existing property; survey or mortgage finance; or obtaining Planning Consent. If the offer is subject to obtaining a mortgage, please indicate the percentage loan that you will be seeking and whether or not a valuation report has already been carried out.
3. Please give the name and address of the solicitor that would act on your behalf if your offer is successful.
4. Our clients are not bound to accept the highest or indeed any offer that is made. As soon as a decision has been made, all parties will be advised in writing as soon as possible thereafter.
5. No offer will be considered that is made in relation to another offer e.g. £1.00 above the highest offer made and all offers should be for a fixed sum sterling.
For satellite navigation use the post code LL14 4DT. Leave the A483 town by pass at junction 3 Croesfoel roundabout by Starbucks. Take the exit for Johnstown/Rhos. Proceed for about 500 yards when "Hillcroft" will be observed as the fourth property on the right after passing the Scottish Power Offices and the turning into Smithy Lane.