The purchaser of this exciting opportunity will be expected to commit to demolishing the existing bungalow in favour of seeking a replacement, superior dwelling upon the site (another bungalow). Architectural plans are available that show an illustrative proposed layout. Stipulations are as listed below.
8' 0'' x 8' 2'' (2.43m x 2.49m)
Approached through a double-glazed door having full-height double-glazed side windows. Radiator. Two wall light points. Exposed brickwork. Door chimes. Inner part-glazed door to:
19' 7'' x 14' 1'' (5.98m x 4.28m)
Brick fireplace having tiled hearth. Two radiators. Parquet flooring. Deep coved finish to ceiling.
10' 11'' x 9' 11'' (3.33m x 3.01m)
Parquet flooring. Radiator. Deep coved finish to ceiling. Secondary double-glazed window.
10' 11'' x 9' 2'' (3.33m x 2.80m)
Fitted basic units including fitted sink unit. Plumbing available and waste for washing machine etc.
27' 2'' x 7' 8'' (8.29m x 2.33m)
Constructed with double-glazed elevations beneath a double-glazed roof. French windows to two elevations accessing garden.
No. 1 Bedroom
13' 11'' x 9' 11'' (4.23m x 3.03m)
Double-glazed window. Radiator.
8' 8'' x 4' 7'' (2.65m x 1.40m)
No. 2 Bedroom
13' 11'' x 9' 10'' (4.24m x 3.00m)
No. 3 Bedroom
10' 6'' x 10' 0'' (3.19m x 3.05m)
Secondary double-glazed window. Radiator. Corner wall-mounted wash-hand basin.
7' 11'' x 4' 11'' (2.42m x 1.50m)
10' 2'' x 4' 11'' (3.09m x 1.49m)
Fitted with two-piece 'dusky pink' shaded suite comprising a pedestal wash-hand basin and panelled bath having electric shower fitted above. Part tiling to walls. Double-glazed window. Airing cupboard.
6' 4'' x 2' 11'' (1.93m x 0.90m)
Fitted with matching suite. Double-glazed window.
14' 10'' x 14' 7'' (4.52m x 4.45m)
Fitted with up-and-over door together with light and power. Partitioned WC off.
6' 6'' x 3' 10'' (1.98m x 1.18m)
Fitted with low-level suite. Radiator. Double-glazed window.
The property is approached via a private driveway through gates to a parking area. The whole site is level and presently subject to setting out. The proposed boundary is that indicated upon the attached plan. The plan shows a garden area leading to a paddock beyond. The whole is believed to extend to just over 0.7 or so acres.
Mains water and electricity are connected to the property subject to statutory regulations. The foul drainage will be to a new private system to be installed. The central heating to the property is presently an oil-fired system to radiator outlets as indicated.
1. The top of any windows (or roof-lights) are not to be higher than those that presently exist, in any new dwelling or modification to the existing, where they face Bryn Afon.
2. The electricity connection currently from the last pole to the west of Pindar is to be replaced with an underground supply from the penultimate pole within 6 months of the purchase.
3. The boundary wall to the north of the property remains the property of Bryn Afon and nothing shall be fixed to it.
4. A secure stock-proof boundary fence to be installed by the purchaser within 3 months of purchase on the west and south boundary.
5. The access road is a private road and any maintenance costs shared with the other users of the road.
6. The pathway from the above to the west has a right of way for the benefit of the owners of Bryn Afon and limited as a footpath as a public right of way.
7. The use of the property is limited to residential use only.
8. No building of any sort may be placed on the portion of the land to the south of the east-west pathway.
By prior appointment via the Agents.
Leave Wrexham town centre on the A525 (Kingsmills) Road and continue through the village of Marchwiel. At the Church turn right onto the Overton Road and continue until taking the left-hand turning onto Kiln Lane (for Cross Lanes). Continue for approximately 0.2 miles and fork left onto an unmade roadway. The bungalow will be approached on the left-hand side