The plot is on two slightly differing levels and has approximate dimensions of a frontage of 26'6" (8.08m) onto a private road, a depth of about 88'6" (26.97m) and a rear width of 26' (7.92m). There is a pleasant outlook from the plot with glimpses of open countryside between the properties opposite and a view towards The Stiwt clock at the rear.
Detailed Planning Consent was granted by Wrexham CBC under Code No. RHO P/2017/0598 on 4th September 2017 for "Erection of Two Storey Detached Dwelling (to be accessed off Duke Street) on Land to the rear of 17, Queen Street, Rhosllanerchrugog, Wrexham LL14 1SU". Copies of the consent are available to be downloaded from the search facility of The Planning Department of Wrexham CBC or by application to ourselves. A copy of a Mining Search is also available electronically on request.
The plot is situated on an unmade cul-de-sac close to the heart of the village. Rhos is a thriving village community which provides wide-ranging school, shopping and other social amenities including a Health Centre and The "STIWT" Theatre. The village is situated some three miles from Wrexham and only two miles from the nearest access-point onto the A483 town by pass by the Travel Lodge/Starbucks at Croesfoel, from where there is dual carriageway to Chester (16 miles) and the north west motorway network.
It is believed that all main services are directly available from the road frontage (subject to statutory regulations) however prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries of the various statutory authorities.
Freehold. Vacant Possession on Completion.
Open to view at all times.
Copies of the Consent, Plans and a Mining Report are available by email on request.
Method Of Sale:
1. The offer should be submitted to our Wrexham Office to be received by no later than 9.30 am on Friday the 26th March 2021. The envelope containing the offer should be marked "Building Plot off Duke Street" in order that no offers are opened until after the deadline.
2. Please state clearly within your offer letter any conditions that are attached such as the sale of an existing property; survey or mortgage finance; or obtaining Planning Consent. If the offer is subject to obtaining a mortgage, please indicate the percentage loan that you will be seeking and whether or not a valuation report has already been carried out.
3. Please give the name and address of the solicitor that would act on your behalf if your offer is successful.
4. Our clients are not bound to accept the highest or indeed any offer that is made. As soon as a decision has been made, all parties will be advised in writing as soon as possible thereafter.
5. No offer will be considered that is made in relation to another offer e.g. £1.00 above the highest offer made and all offers should be for a fixed sum sterling.
For satellite navigation use the post code LL14 1SU. Leave the A483 town by pass at exit 3 by Starbucks and the Travel Lodge at Croesfoel, at which take the exit signposted B5605 Johnstown. Continue for just over one mile to the first set of traffic lights at which turn right. Pass The Horse & Jockey Pub on the right at the end of Chapel Street then continue up Hill Street until turning right onto Queen Street immediately before P & G Motors. Follow the roadway for about 100 yards until turning first right into Duke Street. After about 25 yards turn first right onto the unmade roadway "Off Duke Street" and the plot will be observed after a further 50 yards on the right just before a speed hump and the Chapel.