A traditional three bedroom detached bungalow set in 0.26 acres of lawned gardens. Available with No Onward Chain and for sale by Informal Tender. The bungalow requires a scheme of internal refurbishment throughout and provides an exciting development opportunity. Internal viewing highly recommended.
The bungalow is situated in a sought after location on the Chester side of town just a short walk from the Garden Village Shopping Parade and Acton Park. Local Schools include Wats Dyke Primary and Acton Park Primary. The bungalow is conveniently positioned for the quarter-hourly bus service to Wrexham Centre and Chester is a similar distance. Gresford roundabout is less than half a mile away, from where there is dual carriageway access to Chester (11 miles) and the motorway network.
(with approximate room dimensions) comprises:-
PVCu entrance door and double glazed side panels to either side. Quarry tiled flooring. Ceiling light fitting. Solid wood entrance door with feature stained glass to:
17' 4'' x 5' 2'' (5.28m x 1.57m)
Feature stained glass window to side. Picture rail. Telephone point. Ceiling light fitting. Electric wall mounted heater. Ceiling loft hatch. Built-in store cupboard.
16' 2'' x 13' 8'' (4.93m x 4.16m)
Fitted carpet. Double glazed window to side. Double glazed windows into bay. Electric wall mounted heater. Power points. Ceiling light fitting. Picture rail. Television aerial point. Internet point.
12' 3'' x 9' 0'' (3.73m x 2.75m)
Double glazed window. Power points. Ceiling light fitting. Electric wall mounted heater and stopcock for water supply. Cupboard housing the electric meter and electric consumer unit.
9' 1'' x 9' 1'' (2.78m x 2.77m)
Comprising a range of fitted base units with work top surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with draining-board and an electric cooker point. Vinyl flooring. Six single glazed windows. Wall mounted electric heater. Power points. Ceiling light fitting. Solid wooden framed door to rear garden.
6' 3'' x 3' 6'' (1.90m x 1.06m)
Lighting. Shelving. Frosted single glazed window.
12' 2'' x 10' 2'' (3.71m x 3.10m)
Double glazed window. Ceiling light fitting. Picture rail. Electric wall mounted heater. Integrated store cupboard.
12' 2'' x 9' 2'' (3.71m x 2.79m)
Double glazed window. Picture rail. Ceiling light fitting. Electric wall heater. Integrated store cupboard.
9' 9'' x 8' 10'' (2.98m x 2.70m)
Double glazed window. Ceiling light fitting. Power points. Electric wall mounted heater.
5' 10'' x 3' 1'' (1.78m x 0.94m)
Comprising a panelled bath with part-tiled walls and over-head "Carousel 6" electric shower unit and ceramic sink built into a work top unit. Airing cupboard housing the hot water tank. Ceiling light fitting. Frosted single glazed window.
5' 10'' x 2' 9'' (1.79m x 0.84m)
Tiled flooring. Frosted single glazed window. Low level w.c. Ceiling light fitting.
To the front elevation the property is set back from the highway with a driveway offering ample off-road parking that leads to the detached garage. To the rear there is a large lawned area with fenced and hedged boundaries. In total the plot extends to approximately 0.26 acres.
Water and electricity are connected subject to statutory regulations. The property is heated by way of electric storage heaters with the hot water cylinder located in the bathroom.
Freehold. No Onward Chain.
Council Tax Band:
The property is valued in Band "E".
Method of Sale:
1. The offer should be submitted to our Wrexham Office to be received by no later than 9.30 am on Thursday 12th August 2021. The envelope containing the offer should be marked "146 Chester Road" in order that no offers are opened until after the deadline.
2. Please state clearly within your offer letter any conditions that are attached such as the sale of an existing property; survey or mortgage finance; or obtaining Planning Consent. If the offer is subject to obtaining a mortgage, please indicate the percentage loan that you will be seeking and whether or not a valuation report has already been carried out.
3. Please give the name and address of the solicitor that would act on your behalf if your offer is successful.
4. Our clients are not bound to accept the highest or indeed any offer that is made. As soon as a decision has been made, all parties will be advised in writing as soon as possible thereafter.
5. No offer will be considered that is made in relation to another offer e.g. £1.00 above the highest offer made and all offers should be for a fixed sum sterling.
For satellite navigation use the post code LL11 2SN. Following the Chester Road out of town in the direction of Acton and the Nine Acre Field. Proceed over the roundabout and ascend the hill towards the Acton Park Pub. The bungalow will be seen on the right-hand side before the pedestrian crossing.