- Newly built 3 bedroom semi-det house
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Cloaks/WC
- Bathroom with overbath shower fitment
- Enclosed rear garden, allocated parking space
- EPC rating B (83/95) Sorry strictly no pets
- Holding Deposit £150. Tenancy Deposit £750
A brand new three-bedroom semi-detached having level gardens with off road parking in this village location. The property features three bedrooms and a bathroom with living spaces including dining kitchen with oven, hob and extractor, lounge and WC to the ground floor. EPC rating B (83/95). Sorry no pets. Rent excludes tenancy deposit, security deposits and permitted payments- upon request further information will be provided by Bowen Son and Watson.
Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum of 5 or 6 weeks depending on the rental amount)
- Change of sharer (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per replacement tenant;
- Variation of contract (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per agreed variation;
- Early termination (tenants request) capped at the landlord's reasonably incurred costs plus all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Late/Unpaid rent - Interest up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Bowen Son and Watson is a member of and covered by the RICS Client Money Protection and all deposits are protected by TDS (The dispute Service Limited). Bowen Son and Watson is also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme) and licensed with Rent Smart Wales.