- Extended 3/4 Bed Detached
- Popular Village Location
- 3 Beds. Bathroom. Garage
- Low Maintenance Large Side Garden
- EPC Rating D(55/79). Council Tax Band D
- Hold Dep £173 Ten Dep £865
- Sorry no pets permitted
- Rent excludes permitted payments
A well presented detached family home with mature easily maintained gardens, enjoying a pleasant village location. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge Diner, Kitchen, Utility Room, WC, Family Room, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom and Garage. Sorry no pets.
Council Tax Band 'D'. EPC Rating 'D'(55/79). Gas central heating. Double Glazed. Holding Deposit £173. Tenancy Deposit £865. Rent excludes the holding deposit, security deposits and permitted payments- upon request further information will be provided by Bowen Son and Watson.
Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum of 5 or 6 weeks depending on the rental amount)
- Change of sharer (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per replacement tenant;
- Variation of contract (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per agreed variation;
- Early termination (tenants request) capped at the landlord's reasonably incurred costs plus all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Late/Unpaid rent - Interest up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Bowen Son and Watson is a member of and covered by the RICS Client Money Protection and all deposits are protected by TDS (The dispute Service Limited). Bowen Son and Watson is also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme) and licensed with Rent Smart Wales.