- Spacious link detached house
- Well presented modern accommodation
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen with built-in appliances
- Three bedrooms (2 with W/robes)
- EPC rating D(57/71) C.Tax band E
- Sorry no pets or sharers
- Hold Dep £173. Ten Dep £865
- Rent excludes permitted payments
A modern three bedroom link detached house situated in a popular residential area with good access to road links to Chester, Wrexham & Mold. The accommodation is particularly well presented and briefly comprises:- Hall, through Lounge/Dining room, kitchen with fitted appliances, three bedrooms (two with fitted wardrobes) and modern family bathroom. Externally, there are gardens to front and rear, ample driveway parking and a single garage. EPC rating D (57/71) Rent excludes Holding ( £173) and Tenancy (£865)deposits and permitted payments. Sorry pets not permitted. Family occupation only, no sharers.
Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum of 5 or 6 weeks depending on the rental amount)
- Change of sharer (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per replacement tenant;
- Variation of contract (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per agreed variation;
- Early termination (tenants request) capped at the landlord's reasonably incurred costs plus all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Late/Unpaid rent - Interest up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Bowen Son and Watson is a member of and covered by the RICS Client Money Protection and all deposits are protected by TDS (The dispute Service Limited). Bowen Son and Watson is also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme) and licensed with Rent Smart Wales.