- One bedroom apartment
- Situated within Stansty Park Estate.
- Use of communal grounds
- Parking available
- EPC Rating ‘D’(58/72)
- Council Tax Band ‘B’
- Holding Deposit £107
- Security Deposit £536
Bowen Son & Watson are pleased to offer this one bedroom apartment providing a rare opportunity to live within Stansty Park Estate, set in parkland and two miles from Wrexham. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, kitchen, living room, bathroom, WC and bedroom. The property also benefits from parking, use of communal grounds and oil central heating. EPC Rating ‘D’(58/72). Council Tax Band ‘B’. Rent excludes the holding deposit (£107), security deposit (£536) and permitted payments- upon request further information will be provided by Bowen Son and Watson.
Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum of 5 or 6 weeks depending on the rental amount)
- Change of sharer (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per replacement tenant;
- Variation of contract (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per agreed variation;
- Early termination (tenants request) capped at the landlord's reasonably incurred costs plus all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Late/Unpaid rent - Interest up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Bowen Son and Watson is a member of and covered by the RICS Client Money Protection and all deposits are protected by TDS (The dispute Service Limited). Bowen Son and Watson is also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme) and licensed with Rent Smart Wales.