- Mature spacious family house
- 2 Receptions and 3 double bedrooms
- Conservatory, Utility, Ground Floor Shower
- Generous and private gardens
- Ample parking and single garage
- EPC rating E 47/73 Council Tax band E
- Holding Dep. £201 Tenancy Dep £1009
- Rent excludes Permitted Payments
A mature, particularly spacious detached family house situated in a pleasant and sought after residential area some five miles from Wrexham centre. The internal accommodation has been redecorated throughout and comprises, Hall, Lounge, separate Dining Room, Conservatory, breakfast Kitchen, downstairs Cloaks WC/Shower/Utility Room, three double Bedrooms and a family Bathroom. Externally, there is a long driveway with turning and parking space for several vehicles in addition to a single garage. The property is centrally set in private and generous gardens. Internal inspection highly recommended. Not suitable for sharers. Sorry no pets. EPC rating E(47/73). Holding deposit £201 Tenancy deposit £1009. Rent excludes Tenancy Deposit and Permitted Payments (more information upon request).
Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum of 5 or 6 weeks depending on the rental amount)
- Change of sharer (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per replacement tenant;
- Variation of contract (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per agreed variation;
- Early termination (tenants request) capped at the landlord's reasonably incurred costs plus all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Late/Unpaid rent - Interest up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Bowen Son and Watson is a member of and covered by the RICS Client Money Protection and all deposits are protected by TDS (The dispute Service Limited). Bowen Son and Watson is also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme) and licensed with Rent Smart Wales.