- Spacious Semi-Det House
- Lounge, Kit/Diner, Utility & Clks WC
- 2 Dbl Bedrooms and Nursery/Study
- Modern bathroom, overbath shwr
- Ample off road parking space
- Popular residential area. EPC B (82)
- Rent excludes Permitted payments
- Holding Dep £126 Ten Dep £634
**** UNDER APPLICATION****A spacious and well appointed semi-detached house situated in this popular residential area on the outskirts of Wrexham town centre. The internal accommodation comprises, Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Utility room, Cloakroom/WC, two double Bedrooms, a third Nursery/Study, and Bathroom. Externally there is a side garden with large parking area and to the rear a small yard with garden store. Sorry no pets. Unfurnished. Available now. EPC rating B (82) Rent excludes Holding deposit £132 and Tenancy Deposit £663 and permitted payments further details can be obtained from the agent.
Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum of 5 or 6 weeks depending on the rental amount)
- Change of sharer (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per replacement tenant;
- Variation of contract (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per agreed variation;
- Early termination (tenants request) capped at the landlord's reasonably incurred costs plus all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Late/Unpaid rent - Interest up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Bowen Son and Watson is a member of and covered by the RICS Client Money Protection and all deposits are protected by TDS (The dispute Service Limited). Bowen Son and Watson is also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme) and licensed with Rent Smart Wales.