- Spacious unfurnished first floor flat
- Kitchen with appliances
- Favoured village location
- Ample outside storage area
- EPC rating E (52/78). Sorry no pets
- Holding Deposit £114
- Tenancy Deposit £571
- Rent excludes permitted payments
A spacious two bedroom, first floor apartment in a favoured village location. Fitted kitchen with built in oven and integrated fridge freezer. White bathroom suite with shower over bath. two brick storage sheds in communal yard. Sorry no pets allowed. EPC rating E (52/78). Holding deposit £114 Tenancy Deposit £571 Rent excludes deposits and Permitted Payments, please contact agent for further information.
Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum of 5 or 6 weeks depending on the rental amount)
- Change of sharer (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per replacement tenant;
- Variation of contract (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per agreed variation;
- Early termination (tenants request) capped at the landlord's reasonably incurred costs plus all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Late/Unpaid rent - Interest up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Bowen Son and Watson is a member of and covered by the RICS Client Money Protection and all deposits are protected by TDS (The dispute Service Limited). Bowen Son and Watson is also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme) and licensed with Rent Smart Wales.