- Convenient Town Centre Location
- Two Bedroom Terraced
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Yard & Garden To Rear
- EPC Rating E (39)
- Holding deposit £114
- Tenancy deposit £571
**UNDER APPLICATION**Within walking distance of the town centre of Wrexham and all local amenities, a two bedroom terraced property offering well presented and recently redecorated accommodation briefly comprising two reception rooms, kitchen with appliances and ground floor bathroom. On the first floor two bedrooms. Yard and garden to the rear. EPC rating E (39/39) Sorry no pets. Rent excludes Tenancy deposit and permitted payments.
Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum of 5 or 6 weeks depending on the rental amount)
- Change of sharer (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per replacement tenant;
- Variation of contract (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per agreed variation;
- Early termination (tenants request) capped at the landlord's reasonably incurred costs plus all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Late/Unpaid rent - Interest up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Bowen Son and Watson is a member of and covered by the RICS Client Money Protection and all deposits are protected by TDS (The dispute Service Limited). Bowen Son and Watson is also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme) and licensed with Rent Smart Wales.