- Well presented two bedroom cottage
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Driveway parking space
- Sorry no pets allowed
- Holding Dep £160 Tenancy Dep £801
- EPC 'D' 60/83
- Rent excludes deposit & Permitted payments
- Would suit mature professional couple
A much improved two bedroom semi-detached cottage situated in popular Rossett village which enjoys easy access to Chester, Wrexham and further afield via the motorway network. The internal accommodation has been upgraded to include new kitchen, carpets and redecoration and comprises Lounge, dining room which is open plan to the kitchen, ground floor bathroom, and to the first floor, two double bedrooms. Externally there is driveway parking and an enclosed rear garden with private aspect. Strictly no pets allowed. EPC rating D (60/83) Rent excludes holding deposit (£160) Tenancy Deposit (£801) and permitted payments contact the office for further information.
Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum of 5 or 6 weeks depending on the rental amount)
- Change of sharer (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per replacement tenant;
- Variation of contract (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per agreed variation;
- Early termination (tenants request) capped at the landlord's reasonably incurred costs plus all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Late/Unpaid rent - Interest up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Bowen Son and Watson is a member of and covered by the RICS Client Money Protection and all deposits are protected by TDS (The dispute Service Limited). Bowen Son and Watson is also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme) and licensed with Rent Smart Wales.