- Well presented three bedroom house
- Located opposite Bellevue Park
- Within easy access of Town centre
- Spacious accommodation. Two receps
- Modern kitchen. Enclosed rear yard
- EPC rating D (56/80) C.Tax band C
- Holding Dep. £150; Ten Dep. £750
- Rent excludes permitted payments
Two Reception/three Bedroom Mid-Terraced House overlooking Bellevue Park less than half a mile from the town centre. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Vestibule, Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room with under stairs cupboard, Modern refitted Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom with shower over bath. Outside a front forecourt and enclosed rear yard with two brick stores. The property benefits from PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. Sorry No Students, Sharers, Smokers nor Pets permitted. Council Tax Band C. EPC: D (56/80). Rent excludes the holding deposit, security deposit and permitted payments.
Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum of 5 or 6 weeks depending on the rental amount)
- Change of sharer (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per replacement tenant;
- Variation of contract (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per agreed variation;
- Early termination (tenants request) capped at the landlord's reasonably incurred costs plus all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Late/Unpaid rent - Interest up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Bowen Son and Watson is a member of and covered by the RICS Client Money Protection and all deposits are protected by TDS (The dispute Service Limited). Bowen Son and Watson is also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme) and licensed with Rent Smart Wales.