- 2 Bed Semi-Detached House
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
- Sorry Strictly No Pets
- Holding Deposit of £126
- Deposit of £634
Unfurnished two bedroom semi-detached house situated within the popular village of Johnstown. The village provides a range of amenities which include a Primary School, Dental & Medical Surgeries, a Bakery, Co-op Supermarket and a variety of other local Shops. The area is ideally situated for easy daily commuting to the more commercial centres of Chester, Merseyside, Greater Manchester and Shrewsbury. Briefly the accommodation comprises: Canopy Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Staircase & Landing, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, front and rear Gardens, Street Parking available, GAS C/H, PVCu D/G. Council Tax Band: B. EPC: D. Rent excludes holding deposit, security deposit and permitted payments.
Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum of 5 or 6 weeks depending on the rental amount)
- Change of sharer (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per replacement tenant;
- Variation of contract (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per agreed variation;
- Early termination (tenants request) capped at the landlord's reasonably incurred costs plus all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Late/Unpaid rent - Interest up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Bowen Son and Watson is a member of and covered by the RICS Client Money Protection and all deposits are protected by TDS (The dispute Service Limited). Bowen Son and Watson is also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme) and licensed with Rent Smart Wales.