- Unfurnished One Bedroom Flat
- Town Centre Location
- Newly decorated and new carpets
- Water Rates included in Rent
- Council Tax Band A, EPC D (66/77)
- Holding Deposit of £106
- Security Deposit of £530
Unfurnished one bedroom GROUND FLOOR FLAT, convenient for Eagles Meadow shopping complex and the Town Centre. Briefly the accommodation comprises: Communal Hall, Lounge, Inner Hall with under-stairs storage cupboard, Kitchen fitted with a range of units, built-under electric oven & grill, inset electric hob, Bedroom, built-in wardrobes and a Bathroom fitted with a three piece white suite comprising a bath with shower mixer tap and screen above. Outside a walled forecourt, communal rear yard with drying and bin area, and street parking available. The property is newly decorated and benefits from gas fired central heating, PVCu double glazing, fitted floor coverings, some window blinds, digital TV & telephone points. Sorry No Housing Allowance, Students, Smokers nor Pets permitted. Rent includes water rates. Council Tax Band: A. Energy Efficiency Rating: D (66/77). Rent excludes holding deposit, tenancy deposit and permitted payments.
Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum of 5 or 6 weeks depending on the rental amount)
- Change of sharer (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per replacement tenant;
- Variation of contract (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per agreed variation;
- Early termination (tenants request) capped at the landlord's reasonably incurred costs plus all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Late/Unpaid rent - Interest up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Bowen Son and Watson is a member of and covered by the RICS Client Money Protection and all deposits are protected by TDS (The dispute Service Limited). Bowen Son and Watson is also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme) and licensed with Rent Smart Wales.