- Two Bedroom / Two Reception Cottage
- Off Road Parking to Rear
- Charming Period Features
- Gas CH. PVCu Double Glazed
- Strictly No Pets
- Council Tax Band C. EPC rating D (57/81)
- Holding Deposit £126 Security Deposit £634
- Rent excludes permitted payments.
Unfurnished two bedroom / two reception END-TERRACED COTTAGE with parking provision. This well-presented property occupies a pleasant slightly elevated position with glimpses of views of the Cheshire Plain above and between the neighbouring properties. Wrexham centre is about three miles away with the nearest access onto the A483 at Sainsbury's roundabout about a mile distant, from where there is a dual carriageway to Chester (12 miles). The accommodation briefly comprises: Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Shower Room. Outside: flagged and gravelled front garden, private rear garden with wooden decked area and off-road parking. Council Tax Band: C. Energy Efficiency Rating: D (57/81). Rent excludes holding deposit £126, tenancy deposit £634 and permitted payments.
Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum of 5 or 6 weeks depending on the rental amount)
- Change of sharer (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per replacement tenant;
- Variation of contract (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per agreed variation;
- Early termination (tenants request) capped at the landlord's reasonably incurred costs plus all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Late/Unpaid rent - Interest up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Bowen Son and Watson is a member of and covered by the RICS Client Money Protection and all deposits are protected by TDS (The dispute Service Limited). Bowen Son and Watson is also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme) and licensed with Rent Smart Wales.