- 3 Bed Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Recently Renovated
- Sought After Location
- Generous Garden with Parking
- Holding Deposit of £167
- Security Deposit of £836
**UNDER APPLICATION**Unfurnished three bedroom DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW briefly comprising: Entrance Hall, Living Area, Kitchen, Rear Hall, Utility Room, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Front Garden, Rear Patio & Seating Area, Driveway, Gas Central Heating, PVCu Double Glazing. Sorry No Housing Allowance, Students, Smokers nor Pets. Sharers considered. Council Tax Band E. EPC rating E (46/68). Rent excludes the holding deposit, security deposit and permitted payments.
Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum of 5 or 6 weeks depending on the rental amount)
- Change of sharer (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per replacement tenant;
- Variation of contract (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per agreed variation;
- Early termination (tenants request) capped at the landlord's reasonably incurred costs plus all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Late/Unpaid rent - Interest up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Bowen Son and Watson is a member of and covered by the RICS Client Money Protection and all deposits are protected by TDS (The dispute Service Limited). Bowen Son and Watson is also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme) and licensed with Rent Smart Wales.