- Modern two bed Town House
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Bright spacious accommodation
- Holding Deposit £138
- Security deposit £692
- Sorry no pets. Available now.
**UNDER APPLICATION** recently constructed two bedroom semi-detached house situated on the popular Gatewen Village estate within easy access of Wrexham Maelor Hospital and the town centre. The accommodation is well presented throughout and comprises hall, cloaks/wc, fitted kitchen, lounge, two double bedrooms and modern bathroom. Externally there is a driveway for two vehicles and an enclosed rear garden. Holding deposit £138, Tenancy deposit £692 Sorry no pets. Rent excludes holding deposit, security deposit and permitted payments. Sorry no pets. Available now.
Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum of 5 or 6 weeks depending on the rental amount)
- Change of sharer (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per replacement tenant;
- Variation of contract (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per agreed variation;
- Early termination (tenants request) capped at the landlord's reasonably incurred costs plus all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Late/Unpaid rent - Interest up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Bowen Son and Watson is a member of and covered by the RICS Client Money Protection and all deposits are protected by TDS (The dispute Service Limited). Bowen Son and Watson is also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme) and licensed with Rent Smart Wales.