- A contemporary 2 bedroom apartment in Oswestry
- Open plan Living Area/Kitchen, En-Suite and a Bathroom
- Electric heating, double glazing and one parking space
- EPC Rating - D
- Holding deposit of £125
- Deposit of £628
***** LET AGREED ***** Bowen Son and Watson are delighted to present a 2 bedroom contemporary apartment in one of Oswestry's most historical buildings. The property consists of a Hall, Open plan Living/Kitchen area, 2 Bedrooms, one with an En-Suite and a Bathroom. The property benefits from electric heating and 1 allocated parking space. EPC Rating - C. Rent excludes the holding deposit, security deposits and permitted payments - upon request further information will be provided by Bowen Son and Watson.
Permitted charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019 for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum of 5 or 6 weeks depending on the rental amount)
- Change of sharer (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per replacement tenant;
- Variation of contract (tenants request) capped at £50 incl. VAT per agreed variation;
- Early termination (tenants request) capped at the landlord's reasonably incurred costs plus all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy;
- Utilities, communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Late/Unpaid rent - Interest up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate;
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Bowen Son and Watson is a member of and covered by the RICS Client Money Protection and all deposits are protected by TDS (The dispute Service Limited). Bowen Son and Watson is also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme) and licensed with Rent Smart Wales.